Thursday, November 4, 2010

A mother's love

from a co-worker:
Hi Rick,

One of my facebook friends posted this. I think that this mother is very insightful and thought you might like to read her blog post.

http://nerdyapplebottom.com/2010/11/02/my-son-is-gay/


I got this note this morning and read the post, you all should too.
This mother is much like mine. I am thrilled that this 5-year-old was given an opportunity to enjoy Halloween in the spirit that is intended.

I will not bore you with small details on what a great MOM I have; other than, she is one of my best friends, and biggest supporters. I probably did not live up to her dreams or expectations, but I will never know...she would never impose that on any of her 7 children. I would give my life for her as I know she would for me as well.   And just for the record, my DAD is just as wonderful.

I have a truly blessed life!

No comments:

Post a Comment