Friday, December 10, 2010

Busy week

Can't believe I let the week get away from me.....worked on a couple of
Knitting patterns for Jean's book. Does anyone know how difficult it is to explain and execute custom knit sizing??? Then started arranging the ones for the Magazine.

Haven't gotten a chance to do any sewing but did some swatch verifications. We are going to have a couple of incredible strip based knits in K101!

The Modern Swappers deadline has arrived and I did get my package together and each piece has a little label. Hoping it works out for my partner, who has been quieter than I would have liked, but I did give my creative mind a workout creating fun stuff so I hope she likes them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gnittinknam/5245469432/in/pool-modernswappers

I am off to the post office to mail them....priority of course and from what I see on the website it should take a couple days, probably a bit more since it is the Holiday Season...
we shall see.

So off to work....we have an afternoon of Glee planned for Sue, and few other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment