Saturday, October 30, 2010

special moments

So here at STITCHES EAST...my sister and I are having a great time.
This is her first stitches, but of course I am a veteran.

Last night was the fashion show and all went well... 8 females and 1 male...120 garments and full commentary. We finished in 90 minutes thanks to my stellar back stage crew...Debbi, Gwen, Beth, Cindy, Sarah, Betsy, Fiona, Fiona, Edie, Myra, Kelli,  Jeannie and Ginger.


Today I start with an interview with Debbie MacComber, and a small photo shoot. Then onto a noon-time presentation on issue
100. Tonight is the student banquet...then drinks (champaign) with Debbie.
You see,i did a knit scarf for her latest movie in her new yarn. It was a promo for both off us, and now we need to celebrate.
instead we went dancing in the hotel bar, had a great time too. I hadn't danced like that in over 10 years and Julie (my coworker of the same vintage) was familiar to dancing like we did in the 70's and 80's.

Ended the night with a frank but passionate business discussion...then off to bed at 3:30.  

No comments:

Post a Comment