Monday, November 1, 2010

Home again

I am back from Hartford. What a great time, Stitches was a huge success. My talk went over really well as did the Fashion Show and Student Banquet.

While there we visited Sew Inspired fabric store
We bought some great stuff.....my sister bought her fabric for the Ravishing in Red bee, as well as a couple of Bali Pops in the HARD CANDY color way, and two jelly rolls as well.
I got some Rowan fabrics that are ever so wild... a black and gold mosaic type fabric, and red black and gold combo.

Also bought 3 new books...
Rule Breaking Quilts by Kathryn Schmidt,
Super Strata Quilts by Pamela Mostek and Susan Nelsen,
and Bias Curves by Wendy Hill.
They are pretty amazing free-form style quilts.

The 4of us dropped over 700 dollars in about 2 hours, but bought some great stuff.
I really like what all  I bought and have some great plans.

1 comment: